Wednesday, November 15, 2006

www.canadianlawschool.ca

If you hadn't heard, some flake stole www.canadalawstudent.ca from me. Don't even try visiting that site - it's useless drivel now. After some ranting, and raving...c'est law vie.

I present to you www.canadianlawschool.ca.

I will be posting new stuff there over the next couple of weeks, including CANS and outlines for law school and some law school surveys. I will also be filling it up with every Canadian law school resource I can get my hands on.

2 comments:

His Nibs said...

Ouch.

I did a quick whois search, and the owner of the domain is now:

---

Administrative Contact
Name Raymond Yee
Job Title
Postal Address 599B Yonge Street Suite 155 Toronto ON M4Y1Z4 Canada
Phone 877-828-9721
Fax
Email razordns@gmail.com

Technical Contact
Name Raymond Yee
Job Title
Postal Address 599B Yonge Street Suite 155 Toronto ON M4Y1Z4 Canada
Phone 877-828-9721
Fax
Email razordns@gmail.com

---

If you check razordns.com, you'll find that it is a domain name and hosting service. It's company information redirects to Sibername.com. Both have Canadian offices.

You should contact your registrar to find out who this happened, and perhaps also the CIRA (http://www.cira.ca/)

Sorry to hear this happened to you. If it helps, canadianlawstudent.ca is available.

regards,
Corey

Adam Letourneau said...

Thanks for the tips. It was actually my fault for not updating my email address with the host company. They sent out the notice of expiry, and I didn't get it. But, Raymond Lee has still never returned any of my emails! In any case, check out www.canadianlawschool.ca - it has most of what was on the old site.