Friday, May 19, 2006

Articling: Articling - Ah, the end is near

Only 6 actual work days left in my law articles! I can taste the end! Wow. I will officially become a lawyer on June 23. My new practice will open its doors unofficially on July 3, and officially on August 1.

I was quite elated to see the following new review of my book on Amazon.com the other day:

(5 stars) Fantastic Book, May 16, 2006
Reviewer: F. Voisin (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

As a future Canadian law student, I was frustrated with the lack of guide material available to Canadian law students. All of the material I was able to find was aimed toward American students. Since there are some differences between the way the two countries educate their lawyers, it was important to find a book like this that addresses the particular elements of Canadian Law School. I highly recommend this to anyone contemplating law school in Canada.

Thanks F. Voisin! I really appreciate your kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment